Due to the recent global outbreak of COVID-19, it is with regret that we have postponed The Brighton and Hove Tourism Awards. We are currently working with the sponsors, partners and venue to find alternative dates.
Organised by Platinum Event Management, a division of The Platinum Publishing Group and publishers of the leading business magazines in the UK, the 2020 awards programme is even bigger and better with categories to suit every type and size of business, from start-ups to SMEs and large international companies.
Previous winners have included a mix of start-ups and sole traders, in addition to some of the city’s largest and most influential organisations including Duke of York’s, Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, Brighton Pride, The Gingerman Restaurant Group, BrightonandHoveJobs.com, Brighton Fringe and Sussex University.
BENEFITS OF ENTERING THE AWARDS
* Access to business and thought leaders.
* Opportunity to stand out from all businesses, not just those within your industry.
* Opportunity to boost team morale and reward staff for their contributions to the company.
* Invaluable PR and marketing exposure in the largest circulation business magazines in the South East.
* Part of a rigorous judging process by our panel of impartial and expert industry judges.
* Complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony for all shortlisted businesses.
Web maintenance sebdigital