2015 BAHBAs Set To Launch In April
The Brighton and Hove Business Awards are scheduled to launch at the end of April with the ceremony late summer.
2015 will mark the tenth year of this annual scheme which honours local business talent and success.
Last year’s winners included Tony Mernagh who was named Outstanding Brightonian. Over the years, Tony has held many senior positions across the city yet has still found time to chair the BAHBAs every year since their inception.
Other big winners from 2014 included Kitchen Store who took home Fastest Growing Business and The Treatment Rooms which won the title of Best Customer Service. The Sealife Centre was named Best Place to Visit whilst Paddle Round the Pier took the Best Event in the City.
If you are interested in sponsoring or to be added to the distribution list, please contact the organisers on 01273 666200 or email email@example.com.
WHAT LOCAL BUSINESSES SAY ABOUT THE BAHBAS?
- “The event was brilliant. Very well put together and so lovely to see local business people getting the recognition they deserve…” Juice 107.2FM
- “We were absolutely chuffed to bits to be a winner. Each year gets tougher with such strong competition. It was a real boost to myself and team to have our hard work recognised…” The Treatment Rooms
- “The event seemed to go very well – congratulations on arranging another iconic event for the City!” Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club
- “It certainly made me proud to be a winner that night. Thanks to the hard work and support that I have had growing and evolving it was a night that I will remember…” Dental Health Spa
- “It is a great complement when fellow business peers acknowledge your success…” Gingerman Restaurants
- “Winning our award meant so much to us not only for the positive publicity generated but perhaps more so by the official recognition of the great team here at Leapfrogg who work so well together to achieve such a strong company culture and a great place to work…” Leapfrogg