HOW TO ENTER
- Simply review the categories and download the entry form provided.
- Each entry will be marked using set criteria, so you make sure you read through this thoroughly and answer the questions as fully as possible.
- Entries should not be more than four pages of A4 and less than 11pt size font (one page of supporting material can be included, separate to the four-page limit).
- Once completed, email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Businesses can submit up to three categories and deadline for entries is April 28th 2021.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Entries will be judged by an experienced panel of local and business experts. Each judge will review and score the entries based on the criteria specific to that category.
The shortlist will be announced Thursday May 27th 2021. We will inform you by email as to whether or not your entry has been shortlisted.
If you have any queries, please contact the organisers by emailing email@example.com.
KEY EVENT DATES
Entry Deadline: Wednesday April 28th
Judging: May 10th – 21st
Finalists Announced: Thursday May 27th
Ceremony: Thursday June 24th
- Entry is open to all businesses conducting the majority of their business in the city of Brighton and Hove.
- Each business is permitted to enter a maximum of three award categories.
- All entries must be completed using the entry form provided.
- Entries should not be more than four pages of A4 and less than 11pt size font.
- One page for supporting material can be included and separate to the four-page limit.
- All entries must be submitted online by 17:00hrs on April 28th 2021.
- All material presented by entrants will remain confidential to the judges.
- If it is found that an entrant has knowingly provided false information, organisers reserve the right to withdraw the entry.