Brighton and Hove businesses have until Wednesday 25th April to submit up to three entries in the Brighton and Hove Business Awards (BAHBAs).
The 2018 awards programme is even bigger and better, with categories to suit every type and size of business, from start-ups to SMEs and large international companies.
– Best Customer Service Award
– Best Independent Retailer Award
– Business in The Community Award
– Businessperson of the Year
– Chamber Member of the Year
– Company of the Year
– Corporate Fundraiser of the Year
– Employer of the Year
– Food & Drink Destination of the Year
– Green Business of the Year
– Innovation in Business
– International Business of the Year
– Professional Services Award
– SME Business of the Year
– Start-up of the Year
Each business is permitted to enter a maximum of three award categories.
Deadline for entries is 17:00hrs on Wednesday April 25th.
Our 2018 winners will be announced at a glamorous awards ceremony on Thursday 12th July with over 500 of the regions senior business leaders in attendance.
As well as revealing who will be taking home the coveted trophies, the gala presentation will also include spectacular entertainment, a drinks reception, an array of culinary delights and much more!
It’s set to be a business event like no other! To be added to waiting list, email email@example.com.